After doing my research on Hip Hop and how has it changed over the past few years, I came to a conclusion that many hip hop audiencers felt that the music being produced has been changed for the worst. My statistics showed that many people agreed with the saying "Hip Hop is dead", feeling that the music of hip hop has changed for the worst. According to the statistics, more than 65% agreed that the quality of music that are being broacasted on radios, television, and ect. have taken a downturn. Also 70% said that their favorite rappers were ones that their music were close to what hip hop used to be. I personally agree with the statistics and feel that hip hop has turned for the worst. I had a learning and enriching experience on compliting this survey.
Do you agree with hip-hop being dead?
No comments:
Post a Comment