I am now attending Banneker Acedemy . This is my first year of Benjamin Banneker, located on Clinton Hill. So far its been a learning experience for me, learning many lessons about high school life. Also this years has been a a major atmospheric change from the routines and school life that I am accustomed to.
So far life and the aurora of Banneker has been foreign nature in my eyes. This year has been the most confusing year that I have experienced in terms of understanding how Banneker works. When school started I felt like I was all over the place, trying to find where classes were and how things work. Now I still feel that, with my classes changing and different teachers alway wanting something from me. Overall, I always feel confused about the atmosphere of Banneker.
I wonder how many students are struggling with the schools atmosphere during their freshman year. I want to know if anyone has had a very confusing freshman year. If they have felt that their freshman year was one of the hardest experiences that was faced during their time in school. Please leave some comments about freshman year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm also on my freshman year, at an high school in Portugal (in Europe). Actually I didn't feel confused, just a lot of pressure. I had good marks on the 9th grade, and, at the first term, I wasn't able to keep them. Fortunately, I'm getting better now, I think I've learnt how to study. 9th grade was just too easy, I wasn't ready to the 10th grade...
ReplyDelete(I appologize for any mistakes, as I said, I'm portuguese)